- Updated OpenCV to version 22.214.171.124 (fixes iOS arm64 NEON linking error)
- Fixed crash due to bounds observer.
- Updated OpenCV to version 3.1.0 (with libpng 1.6.19).
- Added optional JPEG with meta information to module output to further improve detection quality of documents.
- User instruction overlay images on camera screen centered to allow differently sized images.
- Flash animation fixed to cover only the camera preview.
- Black borders removed from the preview image.
- Allow default system fonts.
- Added alternative to motion manager if it is not available on the device.
- CFBundleExecutable removed, which caused Apple to reject apps, because the SDK has no executable.
- Navigation bar button help item customizable.
- Navigation bar button help close item customizable: left, right, remove spacing.
- Back button title was shown on iOS7 when starting the scanner directly.
- Document outline width customizable.
- Upload activity indicator customizable: top left, image center, image center custom rotating image.
- Navigation bar buttons tint color customizable.
- Navigation back button image customizable.
- State machine compares last states before capturing to continue with the most common one.
- Configurable outline for camera overlay.
- README.md shortened and points to the documentation for details.
- UIBarButtonItem text and font changes don’t override application wide settings.