- Added the possibility to add metadata information in document
- Added multipage support
- Deprecated legacy methods for extractions
- Updated Bolts to 1.9.0
- Updated TrustKit to 1.5.3
- Added cancellation token.
- Added public key pinning with TrustKit.
- Removed certificate pinning implementation.
- Updated minimum iOS version from 7.0 to 8.0
- Added QR code analysis support.
- Added support for pinning with more than one certificate.
- Added certificate pinning.
- Added “paymentPurpose” as an acceptable feedback field in GINIDocumentTaskManager
- Changing the email domain will update the email address of the existing anonymous user.
- Gini API session is cached until expiration.
- Add note to documentation regarding integration with Xcode 8.
- Fix tests to run in iOS 10.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Added support for binary data to enable PDFs, UTF-8 text and images containing meta information.
- HTTP error reporting fixed.