This page isn’t updated anymore. Please refer to our Releases on Github for an up to date changelog.
- Added document type hint for receipts.
- Added support for the Gini Accounting API.
- When uploading a document you may pass in predefined and/or custom metadata fields consisting of ASCII key-value pairs.
- Anonymous user credentials are encrypted by default. Existing user credentials are automatically
encrypted on first usage. IMPORTANT: This change affects how credentials are stored only if no
custom CredentialsStore implementation was set. If you require encryption either don’t use a custom
CredentialsStore or use the
- We raised the minimum Android SDK version to 19.
allowBackupfrom the manifest.
- Support for composite document analysis to analyse document’s with multiple pages. A composite document consists of one or more partial documents. For each picture of a document’s page a partial document has to be created. Using these a composite document can be created for which extractions may be retrieved after polling has finished.
- Min API Level increased to 15.
- Public key pinning with `Android Network Security Configuration and TrustKit
<guides/getting-started.html#public-key-pinning>`_. Previous public key pinning configuration was removed.
- Added missing source classification types.
- Unknown source classification or unknown processing states don’t cause exceptions anymore.
- A new anonymous user will be generated if the existing one is invalid.
- Changing the email domain will be applied to existing anonymous users.
- Volley caching can be customized by setting a com.android.volley.Cache implementation in the SdkBuilder.